FRAMING THE CONVERSATION
- Today's businesses don't need better products and services; they need better marketing ― digital marketing.
- As consumers spend less time with offline media and more time on the Internet, businesses are struggling to keep pace with the ever-growing landscape of social media, content marketing, search engine marketing and web development.
- The average person spends nearly six hours online every day, which means you need a strong, Internet-based brand that will help you create value and stay relevant in the minds of your ideal customers until they are willing, able and ready to buy what you sell at the prices and frequency you want to sell it.
WHAT THE HECK IS MARKETING, ANYWAY?
Marketing is the process of standing out, creating value and staying relevant in the minds of your ideal customers until they are willing (trust), able (financial means) and ready (timing) to buy what you sell at the prices and frequency you want to sell it.
A strong digital brand will enable you to achieve greater, faster career success by:
- Strengthening and growing your audience at scale
- Generating additional exposure and influence
- Attracting more customers and increasing purchase frequency
- Developing industry recognition
- Creating additional opportunities for the future
THE CASE STUDY
Using my forward-thinking approach to digital marketing, here is how I generated 82 leads per month for one of my clients.