Who is Josh Hoffman?
January 23rd, 1989. 8:21 am. Tarzana, California — Joni and Joe welcome their first of three kids. (That would be me, if you haven't caught on.)
Born and raised in the suburbs of Los Angeles, I loved sports for as long as I can remember. In fact, I wanted to be a point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers once upon a time, but eventually realized those career aspirations weren't so realistic. So, I set my sights on sports journalism.
After earning a journalism degree from San Diego State University and working for NBC, ESPN, the LA Daily News and the Los Angeles Angels' radio station, I left the journalism field to start a social media and content marketing consultancy. Today, my client roster spans North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
I also created Epic Freelancing to help freelancers leverage financial success, creative freedom and lifestyle design to build a freelance life they love.
- Quickbooks Connect Conference (San Jose)
- Authentic Marketing Conference (Los Angeles)
- Digital Growth Summit (Los Angeles)
- WeWork (Boston, Israel)
- San Diego State University (San Diego)
- Cal State University, Northridge (Los Angeles)
- Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design (Jerusalem)
- World WIZO Conference (Tel Aviv)
Areas of Expertise
- Online Branding, Positioning and Storytelling
- Digital and Social Media
- Content Marketing and Brand Journalism
- Personal Branding
- Digital Nomadism
What Audience Members Say
"Josh's fascinating talk helped me better understand the world of marketing."
- Jonathan, Finance Magnates
"Josh's talk was the highlight of the conference — great information and delivery."
- Robin, Urban Gardens
"I've heard Josh speak a few times. He knows how to command an audience. I'm always blown away."
- Pablo, Keter Plastic